Sunday 20 April 2008

Hbcc Ufo Cluj Napocromanicigar Disc Or Possibly Donut Shaped Ufo Pictures

Hbcc Ufo Cluj Napocromanicigar Disc Or Possibly Donut Shaped Ufo Pictures
Posted: February 23, 2008

Date: December 16, 2007 Time: 2:37 p.m.

Point of Sighting: Cluj Napoca, Romania Build of witnesses: 1 Build of objects: 1 Cut of objects: Cigar, disc or possibly donut created.

Supplied Classification of event/sighting: I'm an wrong photographer. I was at an lofty area that over looks the town to produce definite scenes of the blizzard on the rooftops. As usual I would use a tripod, but this day I'd forgotten to elation it. I took a wide-ranging shot looking south east. I next cyclical the especially shot 16 seconds once as I felt that I hadn't combined the horizon proper. I didn't get trapped in no matter what at the time, but since I got alight and uploaded the images I noticed a grim shape on one method. I predict digital and my normal construct is to obtainable the image to out-and-out prominence to cross out fine particles spots etc. But this grim shape was definitely not a fine particles spot. It wasn't on the earlier method shot 34 seconds preferably or the once method. I shot 28 images that day and it's song on 1. What time the object is inflamed you can see how it reflects the light.

The sun was low in the sky, at the back light cloud to the vigorous of the image. The object is lighter on the top and vigorous and fishy on the dead and source, uniform not later than the fun group of the sky. It's definitely in the blueprint, not on the lens or any other group of the camera. It's equally definitely not a bird. Organize are no strenuous edges. I've photographed birds ahead and it looks nothing touching on that. It's thrilling that an aircraft operated by Romanian airline Carpatair landed at the exact airport song about 5-10 report once, flying vigorous through but the object had been. I would touching on to gossip if the air team or ground controllers saw no matter what. I'm not air it was a spaceship, but it's definitely unidentified and unexplainable.

Supplementary Walk in single file And Record


Goodbye Brian. I've attached the pictures relating to my report. I believe you and your readers mark them thrilling. It's the especially image at out-and-out prominence and inflamed increase twofold. It seems a common thing inside in Cluj Napoca. I told a make contact with of my partner and she wasn't confounded. She believed in the deal out she incentive produce us to see a UFO landing site in a forest shut up shop but introduce are so they say trajectory on the ground and on the vegetation. On one occasion we go introduce I'll direction you definite exceptional pictures. Leniency for your interest. Track record regards.

To sight the pictures, crack on the acquaintances given: *Cluj Napoca Think about 1*

*Cluj Napoca Think about 2*

*Cluj Napoca Think about 3*

Thank you to the single for conveyance in the report. I incentive see if I can command the guy direction sideways the photo to be looked at.

Brian Vike, Upper HBCC UFO Inspect and crowd of the Vike Distinguish UFO Looker-on radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Inspect International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Transportation show crowd for the Vike Distinguish, viewer relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

Straight further, the Vike Distinguish Transportation Typify Blog. You can investigate the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and advent programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Inspect, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment