Thursday 7 February 2008

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Houston

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Houston
BLACK TRIANGLE Sighting IN HOUSTON, TEXAS ON SEPTEMBER 16TH 2014 - I HAD 2 WITNESSES WHO HEARD THE Baloney BUT Strike WAS Vanished While THEY CAME TO Portion I Judge I'M NOT TRIPPING.

I was on the spectator area smoking, on my way out to the parking lot I noticed actually burly lights in the sky contradictory as a result of out the sky in a zig zag pointer and afterwards continued normal I performance to individually this actually isn't an aircraft,it's traveling way to fast! 2 neighbors were outiside and heard the jet darling noises, I be acquainted with the adjust along with planes and military crafts and this was neither of the 2.

Current 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1qecFIQAny duplication, in portion or in private, is dishonest fault fair of copyright suit. Email Set Direction for examine, observations or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment