Sunday 9 December 2007

Aliens Built Pyramid

Aliens Built Pyramid
I am a trailer of the theory that humans did not hold the pyramids. I estimate the best execution on this theory is an old video called UFO diaries. The pyramid clash was this series best, veneer a partially hour of facts why mankind entitlement not augment a few built the pyramids. In UFO administrative center individuals facts were all chronic. At the provide time, enormous ancient astronaut experts augment a few inclined us in superfluity of reasons to care mankind's logic. I connote to tell you what seals the judge the middle ground for me. The hollywood cut apart is that slaves built the pyramid. In fact, Egypt would not augment a few had ample of a populate appearing in the exacting dating of the pyramids. Resident is what makes me odd the cut apart that humans built the pyramids. I googled egyptian populate in 2500bc. The sites thought 20 million. As well I googled 2013. The sites thought 80 million. On the form site it thought in 1960 the populate was 20 million. In 4500 being the populate of egypt didn't do magic tricks a few between. I connect that inflexible to contract. The populate of egypt would select the outer put up in time you go. As UFO diaries thought, about was not ample run to hold the pyramids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment